10 Coastal Interior Decoration Ideas Inspired By The Sea
There's something about the sea that just begs to be brought into the home. Whether it's the colors, the sounds, or the scent, there's no denying that the coast has a certain je ne sais quoi that makes us feel at ease.
In addition to incorporating some of our nautical lighting and decor, there are a few more elements to create the seaside vibe. So if you're looking for ways to bring a little of that coastal feeling into your home, here are 10 coastal interior decoration ideas to get you started.
1. Whitewashed wood
2. Wicker outdoor seating
3. Seagrass in a translucent blue vase
4. Seashells on the mantle or coffee table
5. Driftwood photo frames
6. Large indoor plants like palms or banana trees
7. Crochet and Knit throw blankets
8. Using blue and white colors
9. Bold Stripes or Greek Key patterns
10. Natural Fibers like jute, wool, and linen
These 10 coastal interior decoration ideas are inspired by some of our favorite things about the sea. From the colors to the textures, there are endless ways to bring a little bit of the coast into your home. So whether you're looking for a quick and easy update or a complete coastal makeover, we hope this list has given you some inspiration!